Live WebinarImmediacy: Always properly performed?
10 Mar 2021, 07:00 AM EST (New York)
Prof. Mauro Labanca
PANAVIA F 2.0 has been regarded as a guarantee for permanent adhesive technique in the areas of all-ceramics and metal restorations especially for high-quality and difficult restorations. It is recommended by leading universities as a premium product. The self-etching cement system prevents postoperative sensitivity and provides consistently good results. The anaerobic curing properties which do not begin until direct contact has been made with the restoration (no more contact with oxygen) and the flexible consistency make PANAVIA F 2.0 a popular aid in daily practice. Even after releasing fluoride, the cement maintains its high mechanical strength due to the special surface coating technology of sodium fluoride.
• Reliable universal adhesive resin cement
• Anaerobic and dual-curing adhesive resin cement
• Cement system with a self-etching primer “ED PRIMER II” for the adhesion to tooth structure
• ALLOY PRIMER contained in the kit provides ideal adhesion to precious metal
• Work without time pressure thanks to definable curing time (anaerobic or light-curing)
• Fluoride releasing, but maintaining high mechanical strength due to the special surface coating technology of sodium fluoride
• Cementation of metal crowns and bridges, inlays and onlays
• Cementation of porcelain crowns, inlays, onlays and veneers
• Cementation of composite resin crowns, inlays and onlays
• Cementation of adhesion bridges
• Cementation of endodontic cores and prefabricated posts
• Amalgam bonding