Responsible for achieving or exceeding sales and service goals mainly in dental clinics and/or dental laboratories within an assigned territory, through the effective selling and promoting of Nobel Biocare products, solutions and services to existing and potential new customers within the framework of organizational policies and directives.
- Develop and implement a sales plan for existing and new customers, access their needs and characteristics. Present appropriate, products, solutions and services.
- Analyze and assess customer and territory sales trends. Plan sales activity based on territory needs to ensure that territory attains or exceeds assigned monthly, quarterly and/or annual sales goals.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers to strengthen relationships and ensure satisfaction with products, solutions and services offered; implement and monitor creative marketing activities aimed at expanding/growing core business.
- Identify and maintain regular contact with prospective customers; develop and implement creative strategies aimed at converting these prospective customers from competition to a new customer.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key influential thought leaders. Utilize these relationships to expand market share.
- Develop and maintain accurate customer files and records in order to have complete up-to-date customer information, which can be shared among the (local) organization.
- Report to the management about any product issues, loss or potential loss of key customers, or competitive sales strategies that negatively or positively affect local sales.
- Study and stay informed on products, technologies, clinical studies, competitive activity, and other general information of interest to company or to customers. Apply this knowledge for your strategies and tactics to develop your commercial activity.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all company policies and procedures and demonstrate the ability to effectively implement them at the territory level.
- Establish and maintain a travel schedule that will allow consistent contact with existing and potential customers. Schedule must follow sales plan and logical routing plan.
- Manage assigned geographical territory within allocated expense budget.
- Complete all administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
- Participate in (inter-)national and local trade shows and company meetings as appropriate. Support Yorba Linda established educational programs when territory customers are attending. Yorba Linda education managers will communicate with representatives when they are needed.
- 3+ years of achievement oriented sales experience with Nobel Biocare, or equivalent experience with direct competition, or a minimum of 4 years in achievement oriented sales required.
- 2+ years of outside or field sales experience required.
- Undergraduate degree in business or related field (Sales, Marketing, etc.) required.
- Eligibility to drive a company car is an essential function of the position offered. Must have a clean driving record and possess a valid state driver's license or be able to acquire one.
- Demonstrated ability to digest, to comprehend, and verbalize highly technical product and clinical information related to company and industry products.
- Experience selling medical and/or dental devices preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.