Sales Representative Poland
Poland, Wielkopolskie, Poznan
We are looking for a Sales Representative for our subsidiary in Poland. The territory this person will manage is: Lubuskie, Wielkopolskie, and Zachodniopomorskie.
Based in: Poznan
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
- Identifies client business needs and develops solutions and proposals to meet those needs.
- Builds strong client relationships and strives for customer satisfaction in all interactions.
- Anticipates client concerns and roadblocks and overcomes obstacles that might delay client decisions.
- Develops and implements strategies to increase sales revenue in the full range of the company’s products.
The primary accountabilities of the Sales Representative position are:
- Meet or exceed predetermined revenue objectives by cultivating sales growth opportunities in existing and new accounts.
- Develop long-term relationships with key contacts in assigned accounts.
- Implement account management activities to increase penetration and expansion in assigned client organizations.
- Implement account management activities to build customer satisfaction and long-term customer loyalty.
- Implement specific marketing activities to acquire targeted prospects.
- Partner with sales and technical support consultants to create best client-focused solutions and ensure effective implementations.
- Keep current with our product release information, including sales materials, product features, and competitive information.
- Effectively demonstrate and present the company’s suite of products to customer audiences of various sizes.
- Through effective negotiation and consultative selling, achieve win-win results with clients that will provide the basis for strong relationships.
- Proactively manage and sell larger contracts to current clients as appropriate.
Candidates for this position must be/have:
- Professional with greater openness to learning, knowledge and to flex her/his methodologies
- Driving licence
- Undergraduate degree or the equivalent educational level in business or related field
- Experience in a similar role is of advantage, but not a must
- Languages: Polish native, good knowledge of English
- Basic to intermadiate computer skills; accustomed to work with CRM.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills