United States, California, Yorba Linda
This critical role is responsible for data and analytics as well as operational aspects for the marketing department to be best aligned to business and customer needs. Key responsibilities include managing data needs, providing analytics insights, and organization and execution of important business initiatives.
- Manage data needs and requests for the North American marketing department including President and Marketing Daily Management.
- Manage various operational aspects of the North American marketing and T&E department in alignment with Sr. Manager of Marketing Operations and VP marketing.
- Support management of marketing budget including ensuring proper tracking of expenses by accounting.
- Run marketing analytics including product/ customer trends to provide insights to better inform marketing and business decisions.
- Responsible for all printed material. Duties include regular review of inventory levels, new literature printing, updating of literature list for internal departments.
- Coordinate with Product Management and Graphics for localization of Global literature including helping identify market differences.
- Ownership of all sales promotions and sales playbook for US & CA including promo tracking.
- Receive, reconcile and process all marketing invoices for payment.
- Execute pricing strategy in all offers, systems, promotions, and pricelists on an annual bases for US & CA.
- Stewardship of all North American grip stock for reps. Establishing grip stock library of products and logistics associated with upkeep and additions.
- Ensure the marketing department is provisioned with all supplies and material to execute duties and obligations.
- Expert user of MS Office applications (advanced user of Excel; including use of pivot tables)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to interact/work in cross-functional team setting and generate results
- Experience utilizing SAP working
- BI knowledge is a plus
- Tableau or other analytics software/data visualization or dashboard system experience
- Experience working with large and complicated data sets
- JIRA knowledge or experience working with ticketing systems
- Experience within the medical device industry with a background in marketing
Envista and all Envista Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.