Customer Care Representative
United States, Wisconsin, Madison
- Answers customer calls related to order status and product or pricing information.
- Meets metric standards such as: monthly sales goals, conversion rates, available phone time, in bound talk time, number of abandons and logouts, and work time-away. Meets standards established for any new system enhancements used on the job, such as chat or skype functions.
- Support the clerical functions needed for processing an accurate order or customer request into our business system. Must complete data entry with minimal to no errors.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions and proactively close sales over the phone.
- Problem solves independently, yet asks for help and direction when faced with unusual or complex situations.
- Maintains a professional, positive, and pro-active approach and consistently projects the demeanor of a team member who contributes to solutions. Maintains efficiency and courtesy throughout the work day.
- Meets customer service script parameters: uses approved greeting and closure, completes the call to the customer’s satisfaction and uses warranty guidelines appropriately. Assists the customer in understanding our policies and products. Always puts the customer first.
- Complete special projects and other business tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Resolve level 1 and level 2 technical issues over the phone
Required Education And Experience
- 2-3 years in a customer service role.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associates degree is a plus.
Preferred Skills And Abilities
- Experience with Oracle or another CRM preferred.
- 3+ years call center experience.
- 2 years of inside or outside sales managing a prospect database is a plus.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Proficient in order processing, customer service and telephone skills.
- Ability to process orders with minimal to no errors.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Types 30+ wpm.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Uses proper grammar and spelling.
- Ability to deliver on monthly sales targets.
- Able to sit/stand and talk on a cordless headset for extended periods
Envista and all Envista Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.