Business Application Specialist SCM
Kloten, Zürich, Schweiz
This central service function is responsible for managing the SAP system and business applications processes within the Supply Chain Management. These are fundamental for executing the core business processes for Planning & Logistics, QA and R&D.
Your Main Duties Are
- Manage projects within budget, timeline, scope and quality
- Provide expertise within the SAP SCM modulesand act as a subject matter expert for any other project impacting SCM.
- Handle business change requests and external resource management
- Provide support to business during the implementation and knowledge transfer of the business processes
- Handle day to day production issues related to the application owned
- Provide and supervise documentation
- Assure continuous process improvement and drive innovation within the application landscape and processes
- Training key users on processes and applications
- Driving process standardization to minimize complexity and follow existing SOPs to maintain regulatory compliance and system / process validation
We are looking for you!
Are you a service-oriented personality combined with strong analytical skills and strong knowledge in SAP and business applications? With the willingness to be part of an international, cross-functional team you need this
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equiv. Diploma
- 5+ yrs. experience in SAP configuration and implementation in SAP MM, MRP, QM
- 3+ yrs.experience in SAP configuration and implementation of SAP-EHSM
- Min 5+ yrs. experience of working in multicultural global IT work environment
- Profound understanding of ERP process flows
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)