Kuraray Noritake – PANAVIA SA Cement Universal
PANAVIA SA Cement Universal is a forerunner in self-adhesive resin cements containing the unique LCSi monomer that adheres to virtually every material including glass ceramics without the need for a separate primer. Using a unique silane coupling agent built into the paste - LCSi monomer - the cement delivers a strong, durable chemical bond to porcelain, lithium disilicate and composite resin. The original MDP monomer present in the paste too, allows for chemical reactiveness with zirconia, dentin and enamel.
Building on the success of our PANAVIA SA Cement Plus, PANAVIA SA Cement Universal also offers the same wide range of indications for adhesion and is suitable for crowns/bridges, inlays/onlays, posts, and even adhesion bridges. Thanks to its powerful single-step bonding formula, cementation is easier than ever before. The product is available in both automix and handmix options.
- Wide indication coverage including adhesion bridges and lithium disilicate
- Easy storage at room temperature*
- Easy application with little pressure
- Improved Endo tip for easier root canal application
- Automix and Handmix delivery
*below 25°C despite the presence of silane(LCSi)
- Cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays
- Cementation of prosthetic restorations on implant abutments and frames
- Cementation of adhesion bridges and splints
- Cementation of posts and cores
- Amalgam bonding