Kuraray Noritake – CLEARFIL MAJESTY ES
Your top award-winner for 4 years in a row, universal flowable composite now comes in 3 different levels of flowability. Adapted to your needs and providing durable, aesthetic and easy restorations.
Polish retention is one of the key features required for composite restorations. The filler particles of CLEARFIL MAJESTY ES Flow have been designed to produce a high gloss and maintain this gloss over time. Even by just wiping the surface with a gauze or cotton roll soaked in alcohol results in a high level of gloss. Aesthetics are further enhanced by special light diffusion clusters that deliver outstanding color adaptation properties that blend seamlessly with the tooth structure.
Now available in 3 flowabilities: Low, Super Low and High
- superior gloss retention
- easy to polish
- durable restorations
- wide range of indications
- 3 levels of flowability
- Direct restorations for all cavity classes, cervicallesions (e.g. root surface caries, v-shape defects), tooth wear and tooth erosion
- Cavity base/liner
- Corrections of tooth position and shape
- Intraoral repairs of fractured restorations
- Cementation of ceramic and composite inlays, onlays and veneers with less than 2 mm thickness