European Sales Representative – Dental (m/f/d)
Do you enjoy working in a team? Are you interested in innovative technologies? Do you want to take on responsibilities and move people? Then we, at Kuraray, offer the perfect setting to develop your personality. We want to work with you to make the world a little better. As a globally operating, dynamically growing speciality chemicals company with Japanese roots, the company is one of the largest suppliers of polymers and synthetic microfibres and an international leader in the development and use of innovative high-performance materials. Around 10,000 employees are currently employed at Kuraray worldwide, including 1,000 in Europe.
For our BU Medical Products department at the Hattersheim am Main location, we are looking for an
European Sales Representative - Dental (m/f/d)
THESE ARE YOUR TASKS
- Responsibility for the development and increase in sales of the respective sales regions
- Support and consulting of the existing clientele in Europe, as well as conducting business negotiations
- Market observation and competitor analysis
- Independent budget planning and control
- Generation of market analyses
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Support of the Head of EU Sales and close cooperation with other departments involved
THIS IS YOUR PROFILE
- Completed commercial training or completed business studies
- Professional experience in the field of dentistry, preferably in Sales
- First experiences in dealing with Dental Restoratives and/or CAD/CAM processes
- Very good MS Office knowledge, as well as knowledge in handling CRM and order management systems
- Fluent in written and spoken English - German language skills would be an advantage
- Entrepreneurial and strategic thinking
- Ability to work in a team and communication skills as well as an independent and structured way of working
- Willingness to travel - approx. one to two trips per week
EXPERIENCE OUR DIVERSITY AND DISCOVER YOUR POSSIBILITIES!
Please send your application to Iliana Liontou, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Liontou at +49 69 305 85722.