You will support the General Manager on the overall human resources and office administration-related topics by assuring accurate and timely execution of the various activities, in compliance with internal guidelines and procedures as well as external regulatory requirements.
HR and Office Administrator will act as the first point of contact in EMS Italy office for all HR and office-related administrative matters. He/she should be able to ensure the smooth running of the HR processes, office in general and help to improve company’s procedures and day-to-day operations. At ease with multinational environment – able to understand a matrix organization and the relations of the Country office with HQ.
HR Administration, in coordination with HQ’s HR department’s guidance:
- Recording and maintaining personnel records in Company’s global HRIS system and in physical employees’ files in the office as well as personnel administration in collaboration with external consultant;
- Updating internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave);
- Coordinating HR documents, like employment contracts, new hire guides, company policies;
- Assisting payroll specialist/provider by sharing relevant employee information and monthly payroll input (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days, work schedules, family changes…);
- Controlling payroll output
- Participating in HR projects (e.g. helping organize an event);
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new hires;
- Prepare and process invoices for the external consultants;
- Prepare the employees' salaries for the external consultant and send the pay slips to each employee;
- Salaries registration by Profit Center and Cost Center;
- Complete the TFR report by each Founds;
- Post and close the expense claims;
- Managing of Company cars’ costs / various topics;
- Managing lunch coupons;
- Managing of HRIS/TalentSoft for existing and new resources;
- Activity Point System monthly evaluation;
- Supporting with the guidance of HQ, personnel Education & Development programs;
- Supporting with the guidance of HQ, Annual Evaluation, feedback, People Review and 360 feedback programs;
- Commission on sales management (Enasarco declaration, FIRR and Indemnity for the agent).
- Coordinating with IT department on all office equipment:
- Making office supplies arrangements;
- Providing general support to visitors;
- Arranging travel accommodations and process expense forms;
- Providing general administrative support to our employees;
- Liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services;
- Planning in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.