Dental Sales Representative, Restorative – Plymouth, MA (62704)
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands.
As The Dental Solutions Company TM, Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better, safer and faster dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in York, Pennsylvania, and the international headquarters is based in Salzburg, Austria. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
- Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
- Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
- Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
- Make a difference - by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Dentsply Sirona's field sales representatives develop strong relationships with customers and distributor partners to understand their business, introduce them to Dentsply Sirona's premier products and support their ongoing needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving territory quota, new product budget and increasing sales within our top accounts.
- Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers directly or in collaboration with dealers to sell the division’s products and/or services
- Develops and implements a sales business plan for the territory in collaboration with marketing and other partners
- Coordinates and conducts meetings and product training sessions with a variety of audiences to build product demand
- Processes customer orders and provides account service to assigned and prospective customers
- Inputs all call and sales activity into Seibel and utilizes that information to target high opportunities daily
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3 - 5 years of business to business selling
- Experience in/or appreciation of dental industry preferred
- Capital experience preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Capable of working independently
- Frequent travel is required and will vary depending upon the specific territory