Clinical Affairs Coordinator, Temp to Hire, Charlotte, NC (63197)
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
The Clinical Affairs Coordinator provides organizational and administrative support to the US Clinical Affairs. Primary responsibilities will be the coordination of all projects, activities, and clinical events, developing and processing ADA and AGD certifications, documentation and correspondence, tracking of projects, managing the purchase card activity for department personnel, managing departmental training requirements, managing analytical reporting as assigned, assist department’s inventory. The associate will be accountable for compliance with all known divisional policies and procedures.
- Coordinates attendee and staff registration, scheduling, management of inventory/materials for hands-on and lecture CE, and fulfillment of specific needs of the speaker and audience to ensure successful programs and relationships.
- Works independently and with teams to coordinate and keep special ongoing projects on task.
- Understands guidelines (ADA CERP, SCADA, FDA etc.) as needed to ensure program activities follow the requirements.
- Provides administrative functions to support internal inventory maintenance, supply and equipment orders, coordination of departmental mailings (print and electronic), and internal/external travel management
- Works under general supervision of the Director of Clinical Affairs in handling information pertinent to the best interest of the department.
- Organizes and submits all paperwork for ADA CERP and AGD PACE CE credits and certifications.
- Coordinates and reports ADA CERP and AGD PACE CE to Corporate.
- Receives CE requests and coordinates with Field CE team’s schedules.
- Requisition necessary materials and assemble user kits.
- Log and track responses.
- Weekly update of user responses; log into database and generate reports.
- Distribute reports to appropriate staff.
- Maintain database of key clinicians/experts.
- Coordinate interdepartmental efforts between Clinical, Marketing, Technical and Quality Assurance.
- Set up Clinical Operatory prior to patient visit depending on procedure being performed.
- Establish and maintain a follow-up system for clinician contacts.
Track user evaluation and projects:
- Prepares check requests and obtains appropriate account coding for processing. Maintains a database of all check requests issued for processing and gives a monthly report to Clinical Director on states of account.
- Custodian of Purchasing Card (PC Card) for department. Makes purchases for the Clinical Affairs Department. Reviews monthly statements via electronic statement for correctness of material billed on credit card and makes necessary adjustments to account numbers so proper coding is correct.
- Master Control Modifier -Modifier for department on all divisional SOP’s and trainer for Clinical Research and Continuing Education on all new and revised
Years and Type of Experience:
- 1-2 years of business experience, preferably in a role with administrative responsibilities and/or event planning responsibilities
Key Required Skills, Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Must be able to use sound independent judgment in carrying out the responsibilities of this position.
- Must be proficient on an IBM compatible PC with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel software.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Cvent experience is a plus
- Ability to set priorities is necessary;
- Ability to meet and work with multiple personalities and maintain a pleasant image is required.
- Strong knowledge of business English, spelling and punctuation. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence from only general instruction. Ability to speak effectively before groups or customers or employees of organization. Good writing or listening skills to develop appropriate communication to other departments and to outside customers.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, metric measurement and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, or, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Able to formulate an approach and plan projects.
This is a temp to hire role.