Live WebinarTreating endo-perio disease: motivate your patients to change their lifestyle
25 Feb 2020, 04:00 PM EST (New York)
Fumihiko Kimura DDS
February 27, 2020 - February 29, 2020, United States - Houston
The mission of the ICOI Winter Implant Symposium is to provide attendees with a comprehensive and scientific overview of the future of Oral Implantology.
The Symposium will address a wide range of concepts and philosophies related to the surgical, prosthetic, and maintenance phases of Oral Implantology.
The diversified list of speakers will aid the clinician in obtaining a strong understanding of the various factors that go into executing successful implant cases for long-term success.
Upon completion of this Symposium attendees will:
• Comprehend the latest scientific literature relating the treatment planning phase of dental implants
• Understand the importance of the dental implant pre-treatment factors (i.e. medical evaluation, radiographic evaluation, pharmacologic intervention) that affect success rates
• Understand the etiologic factors that directly and indirectly influence the morbidity of dental implants
• Gain an understanding of new prosthetic materials that are available in implant dentistry today as well as their limitations
• Prevent esthetic and functional complications related to prosthetic design and occlusion principles
Marriott Marquis Houston
1777 Walker St, Houston, TX 77010