Postoperative care – A challenge before success
Do we need antibiotics after a dental surgery? Do we need chlorhexidine to maintain clean the surgical site? For how many days? We will answer and clarify what you need to do to maintain your surgeries in the best conditions.
Behavior management in Pediatric Dentistry – dos and don’ts
Giving the child a pleasant first visit that will secure success and ensure that they are not terrified of their next appointment. Pedodontist or not, you need to follow some basic steps when you are the first dentist in contact with child.
The impact of Candida Albicans on oral health
- Patient’s education in terms of good hygiene and diet consumption
- Awareness of the impact of Candidate Albicans as predisposing factor on pre-malignant disorders.
- An overview of the effect of Candida Albicans on the immune system
Nutrition, microbiota, health or diseases
Changed nutrition in western countries and the bad influence on our microbiota
- diverse fibres are the most important for a healthy microbiota and a healthy person
- microbiota extensively influences health and diseases
Modulação Hormonal em Periodontia
Impacto de níveis sub- e supra-fisiológicos de hormônios sexuais na patogênese da doença periodontal; Terapia de reposição hormonal e as doenças periodontais; Pre-venção das Doença Periodontais; Filosofia iTOP
Have you been BOB’ed?
How BOB can can bridge the ‘interdental gap’ between increasing your patient health and revenue by doing prevention in a different way.